I believe that children learn if they go out into the world and explore. But I, as a parent, also realize that during these times, they also need to understand how to deal with technology. It’s our responsibility as a parent to care for their safety and privacy, when they use gadgets. Do you know that 4 out 5 children from ages 2-14 have their own laptop, smartphone, game console or tablet worth an average of $300 or Php 15,000. Parents allow these children an average of 2.21 hours on their gadgets everyday.
My daughter probably uses her table and iPhone around the same number of hours per day. No matter how much activities she does and is enrolled in to keep her active, when she gets home, she really looks for these gadgets. Since I work in the evening, we ask her to use her JBL JR headphones.
Why do I like JBL JR over other headphones for kids?
- It prioritizes safety over all other things. JBL Pure Bass sound signature tuned in for lower sound pressure level; This is so as to keep the ears of our little ones safe.
- The JBL JR 300BT has up to 13 Hours Battery Life and 2 hours recharging time
- You can actually charge it for 10 minutes for one hour usage.
- I’m waiting for the JBL JR 300BT (since my daughter has the JBL JR 300) because of the BlueTooth technology. You don’t need to worry about the hassle of having wires and connect to your smartphone via BlueTooth.
- I love the cute colors. I especially like the teal and purple one.
- Your kids can actually personalize the headphones using the stickers that are inside the box.
- Comfortable to wear because of the cushions on the headband and ear cups and the headbands are adjustable. Also, even is you twist it, it’s very durable.
Some of the things that I feel though that needs to be worked on more is the fit. Sometimes, it slides off the head of my daughter. She loves to dance around, so I need headphones that will really fit her head perfectly.
I love that it’s affordable at Php 2999. These headphones are available at JBL stores and dealers all over the country!
Check out our video on YouTube of the JBL JR launch in the Philippines!
Hope you check it out, too! 🙂