I love parties! I love party planning and holding parties. I love looking at party pictures especially if they are creatively done. I love attending them, too!
GUESS WHAT? I can feature your party in MommyGinger’s Party Planning section under the REVIEWS tab.
If you’d like to submit a real baptism or children’s party event feature for consideration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with PARTY SUBMISSION & the theme or title of the party in the subject line. In the body of the email please include the following:
1. Your Info:
– Full Name
– Email Address
– Company Name (if applicable)
– Blog/Website Address (if applicable)
2. Party Details: a description of the theme, decorations, food/drinks, and any other details that may apply such as favors, activities, DIY projects, shopping resources, etc.
3. Images: Mommyginger.com’s Party Planning Section is a highly visual site, so please include between 10-20 images that are unwatermarked and are least 600 pixels wide. We hope that you can submit high quality pictures since these are the shots that are more likely to be used. Images can be sent via email in a .zip file or via dropbox shared with email@example.com.
4. Vendor Credits & Resources: Please include the names of vendors that should be credited in the post such as photographers, florists, bakeries, etc. along with links to their websites. Relevant shopping resources with links are also appreciated.
– We require unique write-ups / content copy especially if your party has already been submitted or featured somewhere else (even in your own blog).
While we’d love to be able to feature everyone’s events on the blog, we cannot guarantee a feature. If we are not able to feature your party, please know that this does NOT mean that we didn’t like it! It would more likely be due to one of the following reasons:
• We’ve already featured or committed to featuring several other parties in the same
category or with a similar look/theme.
• The event is not relevant for the time of year.
• There are just too many parties in the current pipeline, plain and simple.
Hoping to hear from you soon!
Leave a comment
This is a really good read for me. Must admit that you are one of the coolest bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article. Party Plan.