Every year, around October to December, I set a day in my life to realign my life. By definition, to realign means to change or restore to a different or former position or state or to change one’s position or attitude with regard to (a person, organization, or cause). I think realignment is necessary as our environment changes, but most importantly, we change as people. Even if just a year has gone by, a lot of things happen in a year.
Last year, I’ve defined a mission for myself. That mission is to help more aspiring business owners and freelancers create and start their own businesses and careers. And I do this, through all of the businesses and consultation that I have been doing. This year, I will still focus on that, but I will zoom in further.
I will zoom in further into these two aspects: one is legalizing their businesses and careers and the other one is to spread news about the amazing small business owners that we have in the Philippines.
For my personal goals, these are the goals that I have set for myself this coming year:
Relationship with Family and Friends
– I will spend one on one dates with Zeeka once a week
– I will spend one on one dates with EJ once a week
– I will set aside time for studying more about different topics, not just those related to my craft or expertise
– I will pray more often
– I will add more to the investments that I have, especially those with the objective of helping in Zeeka’s tuition fees for college. I want her not to worry about the school and just focus on where she wants to go for college.
– I will fix and create more online courses for aspiring and current business owners and professionals
– I will travel internationally at least thrice this year
– I will continue to donate to the organizations that I am contributing to
– I will volunteer to help some small businesses fix processes for their company
Health and Fitness
– I will workout three times a week.
These are the things that I have thought of this week. I have a more detailed breakdown of these things on an excel sheet.
Have you thought of what you want to do next year? Have you thought of your goals and plans? If you have, please share them with me! I’d love to hear more about them 🙂