Hello, March, and hello, summer!
Yes, the sunny season is HERE, and for me, that means outings with my daughter, reunions with family, swim parties, updating our home, and other various activities that take advantage of the hot and dry weather before the rains come again.
There’s so much to look forward to in the summer, and to jumpstart the season, S&R has a special treat for its members – literally!
The S&R Members’ Treat runs from March 14 – March 18, 2018 and will be held in all S&R warehouses nationwide. That’s five whole days of enormous savings to get you ready for fun in the sun, from Buy 1 Take 1 deals to discounts as low as 50%!
Check out the S&R Members’ Treat deals that got me excited for the summer!
● Our bodies are more active in the heat, and it’s good to have snacks on the go to keep energy up. Load up on Balconi and Rondoletti wafer snacks for the munchies and some refreshing Tropicana juices in different flavors to wash it down (Buy 1 Take 1)!
● Conveniently, you can get Kitchen Classic food storage containers (Buy 1 Take 1) at S&R too to pack your baon in.
● Summer break means get-togethers with the family! Make more seating room for visitors in your home with Cosco folding chairs (Buy 1 Take 1)!
● Serve up your favorite grilled ulam with the Oster Bioceramic Indoor Grill (Buy 1 Take 1)! Perfect for families living in condos where traditional ihaw set-ups might not be convenient.
● On hot days – and there will be plenty! – offer palamig, juice, or water served in attractive Anchor beverage sets (50% off).
● In the evenings after the kids are off to bed, serve chilled wine and liquor to wind down while binge-watching on Netflix or just relaxing on the couch (Buy 1 Take 1 – but some are even available for Buy 3 Take 3!)
● Looking to do a bit of summer home styling? Spruce up your bedrooms with these eye-popping 4-piece and 6-piece bedsheet sets (Buy 1 Take 1).
● Upgrade your pillows too! Snag Wharton Vac pillows for a restful night’s sleep after the day’s adventures (Buy 1 Take 1).
● Do away with mismatched hangers for a more organized closet, and replace them with simple, uniform, non-slip basic hanger sets. Available in sets of ten (Buy 1 Take 1).
● I’m sure your little ones are just as enthusiastic for the summer, so fuel their excitement with bright new totes and bags for their summer outings (Buy 1 Take 1).
● And of course, to get the whole family ready for the most-anticipated movie event of the season, Avengers: Infinity War shirts for both children and adults (Buy 1 Take 1)!
With so many wonderful deals, you definitely don’t want to miss out on any of them! Here are my tips to make the most of the S&R Members’ Treat:
1. Come early. Get first dibs on everything from great picks to the most ideal parking spaces.
2. Plan ahead. Make a list of things you expect to buy and set a budget to ensure you grab everything you need without overspending. All the same, be prepared to take home a load of unexpected goodies!
3. Go around in an orderly manner. Grab a cart and wend your way through the store aisle per aisle so you can shop efficiently and you don’t miss out on anything.
4. Enjoy S&R food. Since you’re already there, make the most of your S&R trip by grabbing lunch or merienda in-store! S&R pizza is always a good idea.
5. Don’t forget your S&R card! What a nightmare it would be to get your excitement up for a fun shopping experience only to realize you’d forgotten your S&R card at home! Double and triple-check that you’ve put it in your wallet before you leave the house on Members’ Treat day.
The S&R Members’ Treat is EXCLUSIVE to S&R members.
The S&R Members’ Treat is happening in all S&R warehouse clubs nationwide, from 9:00AM to 9:00PM: BGC (Taguig City), Aseana (Pasay City), Shaw (Mandaluyong City), Congressional (Quezon City), Commonwealth (Quezon City), Dau (Pampanga), Alabang (Muntinlupa City), Imus (Cavite), Nuvali (Laguna), Cebu, Iloilo, Cagayan de Oro, and Davao.
I hope you’re as excited for the summer – and the S&R Members’ Treat – as I am! If you are, go ahead and tell me what you’re most looking forward to in the comments below.
See you at S&R!