When branding comes into mind, we think that the best way to start is getting the word out and we need to be vocal about it. The first thing though that you should do really is to think of your personal brand. If you don’t have any plans for this coming Saturday, I would like to invite you to join me, Marv De Leon and Mike Grogan as we answer your questions on branding.
Sign up here: http://manilaworkshops.com/events/personalbranding3
The first session was held last week and I heard that the participants learned a lot of things. Here are the top reasons why you should not miss this workshop:
– Learn how to stand out, win more clients and become a well-respected expert in your market through Personal Branding.
– A proven, step-by-step blueprint on how to create your powerful Personal Brand.
– Highly collaborative and interactive sessions with experienced coaches.
– A real “crack your knuckles” workshop – hands-on activities and interactive learning sessions.
– Pick the brain, rub elbows and take a selfie with our experts — receive valuable tips and Q&A sessions with top influencers in the fields of freelancing and blogging.
– Get five (5) free professional, high-quality portraits that you can use for your blog and social media accounts.
– Win the “Most Promising Personal Brand of the Workshop” and get featured in the Freelance Blend Podcast, Manila Workshops, Manila Reviews, Malaya Business Insight newspaper and other media sites.
– Join our tribe — become part of a thriving exclusive Facebook group of freelancers, Freelance Blend Workshops & Events Group, where you have access to experts and peers 24/7.
– Surprise bonus from Marv at the end of the session.
– PLUS much, much more!
Here are some pictures from last Saturday’s workshop: