The COVID-19 pandemic will bring a “new normal” for many.
I just had my husband cut my hair a while ago then I colored it with a hair dye after. I haven’t been out of the house since March 13. I still manage to stay positive though and be grateful for what I have.
Not everyone will be affected the same way. Some Filipinos have already lost their jobs while others are thinking of resigning due to health and safety concerns.
And there are those who surprisingly started a freelancing business in the middle of the pandemic. These Filipinos are earning a lot of income in the comfort of their home.
On March 21, John Pagulayan, a highly sought-after, 7-figure freelancer who has taught thousands of Filipinos how to build a thriving freelance business will teach you exactly how you can do this.
This is for everyone who wants to work from home, start a freelancing business, earn additional income on the side, or get better, higher-paying clients.
FREE WORKSHOP: The Simplest Way to Start a Crisis Proof Freelancing Business in 90 Days or Less… Even If You’re Just Starting Out
WHAT: An online workshop on how to start a crisis proof freelancing business in 90 days or less
WHEN: May 21, 2020
HOW MUCH: FREE
What will I learn from this webinar?
- The unlikely opportunity waiting for you to earn “new” and more income during this pandemic
- How COVID-19 accidentally created 6-figure per month Filipino earners
- A proven plan that allows you to create a business that needs little to zero capital
- Why freelancing has become one of the most stable source of income right now
- What it takes to get freelance clients at will even if you don’t have skills, portfolio, or experience
Who should attend this webinar?
- Filipinos who are looking to supplement or replace their monthly income
- Freelancers who are overworked and underpaid and are struggling
- Anyone who wants to create a sought-after, highly-paid, stress-free, freelance business
- People who want to explore and make money from online income opportunities
Who will be teaching in this webinar?
John “The Legend” Pagulayan is an email copywriter and consultant to businesses here and abroad. He has been featured in GMA 7’s 24 ORAS, Inquirer, and a regular speaker at freelancing and digital marketing summits.
His mission is to give every Filipino freelancer (regardless of their background — high school grad man o walang pinag-aralan) a fighting chance to have the business and lifestyle of their dreams.
What is a webinar?
It’s an online video seminar. All you need to attend is a computer, a good internet connection and speakers. This is great because you can learn at the comfort of your own home, wherever you are.
What if I’m not available on March 21?
Not a problem. You can watch the VIDEO REPLAY of the webinar anytime, anywhere. Please watch it at your earliest convenience because the video is only available for free viewing for a limited time.
Is there a deadline for the registration?
Yes, registration will be closed once the video is no longer available for free viewing.
When will this happen again?
This is a special learning opportunity provided in partnership with John Pagulayan. We don’t know when it will happen again.
Don’t Miss Out On This FREE Learning Opportunity
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by joining this webinar. This is your chance to learn how to create a sought-after, highly-paid, stress-free, freelance business and seize the “new” opportunities in the middle of this pandemic.
SUMMARY OF WHAT TO DO:
- Register for the online workshop: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR FREE
- Watch, comment and tell John your biggest takeaway, share, and win 1 of 5 Full Year Memberships at zero cost.
Hope this helps!