I love surprises! When I was little, I used to look forward to Christmas. I loved Christmas since every year, Santa would give me a lot of gifts. I would write a letter and leave it under our Christmas tree and I would get a lot of presents from him come Christmas day. Most of the things I asked for in my letter were given to me and most of my wishes would come true during this season. Well, they still do (even if Santa doesn’t give gifts to ‘mommies and daddies’), so I still love this time of the year. This year, Lotte Xylitol Gum will be granting several wishes in the hope of spreading more smiles this Christmas.
Lotte Xylitol Gum will be launching the Wish Upon A Smile promo. The promo will start on November 9 and each week, Lotte Xylitol will be making one wish come true until we reach Christmas day.
To participate, just submit a photo of you and your child showing off your best smiles. Then answer the question: What will make your Child smile this Christmas? (Include #XylitolSmile in your answer)
*Complete Mechanics below
I. PROMO DURATION:
The contest will run from Nov. 9, 2013 to Dec. 27, 2013.
II. QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS:
The contest is open to all moms and dads with a child who is 5-10 years old, living in the Philippines.
Like the official Facebook brand page of Lotte Xylitol Gum to submit contest entries through http://www.facebook.com/lottexylitolgum
B. Photo Uploading:
1. Lotte Xylitol Gum will reveal seven (7) different themes for seven (7) weeks; one theme per week. As a participating parent, you can choose from the themes.
a. Week 1: Something your child can play with (Toys)
b. Week 2: Something your child can wear (Apparel)
c. Week 3: Something sporty (Sports/Outdoor Equipment/Class)
d. Week 4: Something your child can read (Reading Materials/Books)
e. Week 5: Something your child can learn from (Educational Trips e.g. Mind Museum Pass)
f. Week 6: Something fun (Games/Recreational Activities e.g. Active Fun Pass)
g. Week 7: Something techy (Gadgets)
2. Post a photo of you and your child on the Lotte Xylitol Facebook fan page, showing off your best smiles.
3. For the photo caption, creatively answer the question: “What would make your child smile this Christmas?” then add the hashtag: #XylitolSmile.
This Christmas, my child’s wish is to hava new doll. That will surely make my little Annie smile! #XylitolSmile
– Lotte Xylitol Mommy Mimi
4. Photos must be in jpg format (at least 1 MB in size; preferably cropped into square shape, 500×500 pixels).
5. All submitted entries will be subject to screening and approval. Approved entries can be viewed on the Lotte Xylitol Gum Facebook Gallery.
6. Lotte Xylitol Gum reserves the right to reject images that are obscene, inappropriate, and does not conform to the rules and regulations of the
contest mechanics. Lotte Xylitol Gum’s decision is final.
*NOTE: You must own the rights to all the photos that you’ve submitted.
C. Judging of Winners
1. Last day of submission for all photo entries is at 11:59pm of Dec. 27, 2013.
2. All entries will be reviewed and judged by the Lotte Xylitol Gum panel following the criteria stated below.
Photo – 40%
Caption – 40%
Creativity – 20%
TOTAL – 100%
3. Scores to be provided by the Lotte Xylitol Gum Judging Panel will be final.
4. Top entries will be shortlisted and will be judged further by the Lotte Xylitol Gum panel.
5. Two (2) entries will be declared as the winners of the week. Then the top five (5) will receive consolation prizes per week.
The following prizes will be awarded to the weekly winners:
– Two (2) Winners: Prize will depend on the theme and on the participant’s wish.
– Five (5) Lucky Participants: Lotte Xylitol Gum Gift Packs and Gift Certificates.
V. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
1. Winners will be announced on the following dates.
– November 25, Monday at 3pm
– December 2, Monday at 3pm
– December 9, Monday at 3pm
– December 16, Monday at 3pm
– Devember 23, Monday at 3 pm
– December 30, Monday at 3pm
2. Winners will be announced on the Lotte Xylitol Gum Facebook Brand Page.
3. Winners will also be notified via their email addresses.
VI. HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES:
1. Winners from Metro Manila can claim their prize at the Republika Worldwide office at Warehouse 16, La Fuerza Compound, Pasong Tamo,
Makati City on weekdays from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
2. Prizes of the winners from provincial areas will be delivered to their respective residences or given mailing address.
3. Winners must present the email notification that they won the contest, Two (2) Valid IDs of mother or father, and child’ s birth certificate in claiming their prizes. (Valid IDs consist of Company ID, SSS ID, School ID, Credit card with Picture, Driver’s License, Passport, and Senior Citizen’s ID.)
4. Winners who cannot personally claim their prize can send a representative. The representative must present the following: Winner’s email notification, authorization letter from the winner, two (2) valid IDs of the winner, Child’s birth certificate, and one (1) valid ID of the representative to claim the prize.
5. All prizes not claimed whin sixty (60) days after receipt of email notification will be forfeited.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash or other goods. Prizes are transferable.
VII. DISCLAIMER & IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. Lotte Xylitol Gum reserves the right to use all submitted photos in its website or in materials directly related to Lotte Xylitol Gum’s various campaigns.
2. Employees of Lotte Pilipinas, its affiliates, its advertising or promotion agencies, packaging suppliers, and their spouses and relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are not qualified to join this promo. All winners will be notified via email, and Facebook announcements.
Make your wishes come true this season! We’d love to see that smile so join now!
*Full Disclosure: Mommy Ginger is a Lotte Xylitol Gum Brand Believer! (What can I say! I love and believe in the brand!)