I always thought that all diapers were one and the same — a diaper is a diaper is a diaper. This was what I thought until I researched and found out why Pampers Premium Care stands out. We all know that our consideration as a mom in choosing diapers should be one that keeps our babies healthy and happy! If they wake up in the middle of the night, several times (even if you already fed them), it “may” be because they are not comfortable with the “nappy” that they are wearing.
Here are the things that I found out about Pampers Premium Care that was so shockingly amazing!
– It was made in Japan with cutting-edge Japanese Technology for world-class care. There are a lot of amazing technologies that are developed in Japan, and these technologies make their products of utmost quality.
– You’ll immediately notice that the Pampers Premium Care diaper is very soft. Pampers makes sure that it uses quality materials that ensures softness, dryness, and comfort for babies’ sound sleep and happy mornings.
– I love the Magic Gel Channels that can only be found in the Pampers Premium Care line. When this technology was shown to us, we saw how fast the absorption was. It easily spread to the different parts of the diaper, therefore the problem of bunching up only in the lower part when the diaper becomes full won’t be a problem.
– The Magic Gel keeps baby dry also by turning liquid into crystal form in seconds. This gel is also the reason why a Pampers Premium Care diaper is thinner than other diapers!
– Pampers Premium Care has also upgraded diapers with with Skin Protection Lotion to wrap babies in silky softness that is gentle on skin.
– Pampers Premium Care has also has unique innovations designed specifically for a particular lifestage in your babies life. For newborns, the NB and S sizes come with a specially designed top sheet called the Absorb Away Liner. This quickly absorbs runny messes, and helps reduce the risk of skin irritation.
I was also so happy to know that the Pants variant is now available in the Philippines. In the Pants variant, a unique S-Flex technology protects the skin from friction. So when your toddler, like mine, loves moving around and running around, they can do so comfortably.
These are the things that I learned about diapers. I didn’t think that there was so much more really to choosing, but there is! After seeing this, I don’t think I’ll be looking at any other brands soon! If you want to see how Pampers can work for you, check out their store in Lazada: http://www.lazada.com.ph/pampers-official-store/?spm=a2o4l.brand-376.0.0.d88FWQ