Taxumo is celebrating it’s 3rd year anniversary this September 20, 2019. It’s been an exciting three years for us and we’re looking forward to servicing more clients in the years to come. So to date, we have around 13,000 users and we have help collect Php 11 Million worth of taxes from MSMEs (mostly sole proprietors), professionals and freelancers.
We have undergone a lot of improvements also this past year. Some of these improvements were:
- Adding payment channels like GrabPay and Coins.ph
- Updating all your income tax forms to the newly release BIR forms
- Adding a dashboard that shows you your income compared to previous months and your top expense categories
- We also added servicing corporations (those who are not mandated to use eFPS) to our roster of clients.
Looking forward to a brighter future!
For this September, we will now offer simpler Taxumo subscription plans!
The three plans will be:
- Professionals (ex. doctors, lawyers, financial advisors, freelancers, etc.) — ONLY AT PHP 10,000 A YEAR
- Micro Business — ONLY AT PHP 20,000 A YEAR (ex. VA Agencies, production house, online sellers, etc.)
- Small & Medium Business — ONLY AT PHP 30,000 A YEAR (ex. Those earning more than 3 Million Gross Revenue per year)
*Be sure to check the forms that are included in the package here: https://www.taxumo.com/taxumo-pricing/ Corporations and Partnerships will have customised packages. Please email email@example.com if you are a corporation or partnership 🙂
The inclusions of these Taxumo Subscription Plans are for Unlimited filing for the indicated forms (please check out the details here: https://www.taxumo.com/taxumo-pricing/), submission of attachments (regardless of number of transactions), access to a books of accounts view (can be used to be accredited for Loose-Leaf) and additional 2 delegate accesses to your account.
Encoding of receipts will be an “add-on” service moving forward. Just add Php 1000 a month for encoding of receipts for that particular month.
We will still have business registration for any type of company. Check out our Business Registration page to know how to register with the LGU/BIR: https://www.taxumo.com/business-registration/
How do I subscribe to a plan?
Just click on the “sign up” button on the upper right hand of the Taxumo.com page. Answer the questions and once you are in, please click on the subscription button to subscribe to a plan.
We highly recommend that you join our ONLINE ONBOARDING SESSION, too. Choose a schedule here: https://calendly.com/consultnow/onboarding?month=2019-09
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to use via our chat box in our site: https://taxumo.com
Happy tax filing!
*Full disclosure: I am one of the founders of Taxumo. I’m also a proud user!