When you hire a yaya, there are really certain things that you wish they knew. I’m sure, you do not have a manual, which you use to train your house helper. But, since it’s your duty, you go through the daily routine of guiding them each and every step of the way (especially if they are new). Have you wanted to take training them out of your minds? Do have them attend this workshop.
The Manila Workshops Team would like to invite you to send your yaya, maid, ‘ate’, household help, ‘manang’, etc. to attend the first workshop of our House Helper Series, Ok Ka, Yaya Ko! Workshop. This workshop will be held at the Valle Verde 5 Cabana on February 2, 2013. It will be a whole day workshop, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, which includes sessions and interactive activities on First Aid, Child Care, Self-Development and Etiquette.
The training will include the following topics:
– Mahalin ang Sarili: teaching them about self worth and manners and etiquette, from Personal Hygiene (head to toe), – Handwashing to Personality Development (honesty, loyalty), answering the phone, how to treat guests, Home Safety, etc.
– Responsibilities/Housework: teaching them on how to clean different parts of the house, how to dispose of garbage, laundry, ironing, etc. and also how to prepare food, teach them about food safety and allergic reactions and even healthier Alternatives
– Caring For The Elderly: teaching them on how to check vital signs, proper body mechanics, sleeping and exercise
– “KID”-centered: teaching them developmental stages, baby care (cleaning, bathing, feeding) and school (homework, bantay sa school, iwas chismis, baon), Social Opportunities, Hygiene, First Aid, etc.
– Iwas Stress sa Yaya: teaching them on ho to cope with stress
The complete outline of the seminar will be as follows:
I. Mahalin ang Sarili
1. Self worth (Self-worth to better working attitude, love yourself, love what you do)
– Bago humarap sa tao
– Personal Hygiene (head to toe)
– Pag-alaga sa sarili
– Self-Breast Exam
2. Manners and Etiquette
– Guidelines of a good house helper
– Personality Development (honesty, loyalty)
– Responsibilidad sa Bahay
– Pagsagot sa telepono, bisita sa pinto, etc.
– Home Safety
– Mga Kwarto
– Labas ng Bahay
2. Food Concerns
– Baon ng alaga
– Safety, allergic reactions
– Healthier Alternatives
III. Caring For The Elderly
– Vital Signs
– Proper Body Mechanics
– Developmental Stages
– Baby Care (cleaning, bathing, feeding)
– School (homework, bantay sa school, iwas chismis, baon)
– Social Opportunities
– Learning from each other
– First Aid
– Emergency Situations
– Preventing Accidents
– Common Childhood diseases/distinguishing
V. Iwas Stress sa Yaya
– Problema na hinaharap
– Paano mag “cope”
Sign up now! All you have to do is fill out the form below and Manila Workshops will contact you via email in 1-2 days for the payment instructions.
For Inquiries, please contact:
via Email: ManilaWorkshops@gmail.com
via Mobile: +63917-8555990
via Phone: +632-8698324