As a work-at-home-mom or dad or single, sometimes, it’s just nice to have your own workplace out of your home. It’s so funny that during the time I was working in an office, I would wish to go home so that i could work without distractions (to avoid meetings). Now that I work from home, I want to look for a place that I could call my own office. I know that I really opted to work from home so that I could be with my daughter. But sometimes, you have to realize that you need some “me” time, too, or at least time to catch up on deadlines!
There’s this work concept that emerged a few years ago. It’s called co-working. Co-working is basically paying for shared space for your business. You could think of it as the co-working company subletting the space to various small businesses. Why do they do this? It’s to help ease the burden of paying capital or operating expenses.
Various coworking spaces have sprouted in the Philippines. I signed recently signed up with vOffice Philippines. vOffice has 25 locations in Asia. They have 3 locations in the Philippines and 2 of them are in Bonifacio Global City (which I love) since it’s near my home.
These are the pictures of their office at One Global Place at Bonifacio Global City (across Mini-Cooper showroom; building has a UnionBank branch at the Ground Floor).
The Conference Area
Seats on the left are seats that you can use anytime to meet with people. The room on the right is the conference room which you can book. That other room to the left of the conference room are private spaces that you can rent out per month for your own company.
That meeting room with the blue door is where I took this photo…
The VOffice Philippines locations are really very impressive! What i like about it too is that they have 4 AFFORDABLE PACKAGES that entrepreneurs and small businesses can choose from. They have the silver, gold, gold plus and platinum packages for their Virtual Office Plans.
The Silver Package is at Php 1200 per month, Gold is at Php 2640 per month, Gold+ is at Php 2880 per month and Platinum is at Php 3320 per month for their Mavenue Building – Penthouse Level location (7844 Makati Avenue, Makati). For the locations at Bonifacio Global City, the rate are: Silver Package is at Php 1400 per month, Gold is at Php 2960 per month, Gold+ is at Php 3200 per month and Platinum is at Php 3600 per month. Still not bad, right?
FULL DETAILS of the package: CLICK HERE
I’ve been to other virtual offices and co-working spaces and what I love about vOffice is that:
– They are located in places where it’s easy for your guests to find. If you plan to meet with business partners and prospects, you won’t have a hard time telling them where the location is.
– The buildingswhere vOffice are located are very safe and secure. In both places in BGC, the reception area of the building requires you to present your id when entering the building. Since this will be my office, obviously, I want where I work to be a safe place.
– When you enter vOffice, you are always warmly greeted by the receptionist.
– Whenever you book meetings in the conference room or the meeting room, the staff always offers if you want coffee. Coffee is also free flowing! You need not spend money for coffee every time you have meetings.
– They can handle your calls and messages are forwarded to you. I have yet to try this service but my friend who is also a member tells me that he enjoys this service.
– They have Wifi!
Entrepreneurs, like moi, will love a place like this. Honestly, they have one of the most affordable packages that I have seen plus they are in a really, really good location.
For inquiries, just visit their site by clicking on the banner below! Let me know if you’ve already joined, so that we can have a “working day meet up” at vOffice Philippines.
PS: Get two months FREE Membership when you tell vOffice that Mommy Ginger (Ginger Arboleda) referred you 🙂 Click on the banner below to get the FREE MONTHS!
Hi! I’m interested in signing up for V Office soon. I was just wondering if you needed to have your business registered first before signing up for V Office. I have heard of other coworking spaces or virtual offices which required that. Thanks.
Hi Roselyn! 🙂 VOffice can help you with your business registration but that’s not a requirement 🙂 You can tell them that you heard about them from Mommy Ginger’s site. They will give you free one month when you sign up 🙂