I have a colorful life and I am thankful that I do. There is never a dull moment. I intentionally need to slow down most of the time. Last week, there was a day when I had an early meeting that started at 9:00 am. The meeting was about interesting workshops that we will have this year with LifeQuest. Then early that afternoon, I went to a very pretty and colorful event that was held at Bizu at One Rockwell. The event was a Blogger Forum hosted by Stabilo Philippines.
The afternoon started with a presentation from Blaise and Lishel from Stabilo about the different products that they have. I was amazed with the range of products that they have.
I’m sure that you are all familiar with the Stabilo Boss Highlighter. We have known Stabilo for years because of this product. We have used it to highlight our notes when we were in college. We have even tried to use it as nail polish in Grade School and High School. But, do you know that aside from highlighters, Stabilo has products for coloring and writing. When the representatives of Stabilo briefed us about the different products, I thought that the afternoon was not enough. They had so many products!
The products that I remembered are the following:
1) SCRIBBI – I remembered it because it had a spring loaded tip. This tip is perfect for toddlers who still don’t know how to hold a pen. Normally, they would jam it, but the spring loaded tip prevents the pen from getting destroyed.
2) .88 – Ooooh! I love this pen. This is what the event was for. I love that I can use it for taking down notes. I love writing in notebooks. My planner is a Moleskin planner that is basically a notebook, with lots of lines to fill for each day. A good tip that I got from Stabilo that day is that you can color-code your notes. You can use a different color for every activity that you have (ex. red for my coaching tasks, yellow for Manila Workshops, blue for the home, pink for tasks related to my daughter, etc.). I will do that starting March. I have always used a black pen, which gets kind of boring already. This will definitely inspire me!
3) Cappi – Kids normally lose the cap of pens. The cappi has a ring that connects the cap to the body of the pen so you need not spend time looking for the cap again.
4) Woody 3 in 1 – I am definitely buying this. It’s called Woody 3 in 1 because it is a colored pencil, watercolor and wax crayon all in one. Ain’t that cool? My daughter can write on our glass windows if she likes! haha! And guess what, it’s washable!
5) And the best discovery was that Stabilo has a line of ergonomic pens: STABILO EASYergonomics experts – These pens are made for strain free and relaxed writing. I remember going through pages and pages of homeworks and assignments when I was young. I still have the callus on my finger to remind me of that. I guess, I was not writing properly. Now, the next generation can enjoy writing with these products from Stabilo. What’s nice also is that STABILO creates pens for right handed and left handed individuals.
That afternoon, I was blown away also by the amazing talent of Nelz Yumul of Wee Will Doodle. He gave us tips on how to Doodle!
Oh, I also loved this part of the day when we were given guides on identifying your personality based on your favorite color. This was in line with STABILO’s campaign to share the importance of color!
My favorite color is Green and yesterday, in an event of Stabilo Philippines, I found out that…
People who love GREEN have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgement for the everyday things you do for others – just a ‘thank you’ is sufficient.
Do you want to know your personality based on your favorite color? Here is a guide that I got from the Stabilo Blogger Forum:
So, do you think these statements are true?
Did you know all these things about Stabilo? Did you know that they had all of these products? Check out the different products. Most of the products are available in Rustan’s. Some are available in National Bookstore.