Hi my mommy and daddy readers! I’d like to share this workshop for household helpers with you. It’s the rerun of the Ok Ka, Yaya Ko! Workshop. It will be held this September 7, 2013 at the Valle Verde 5 Cabana B Area.
This workshop for household helpers is very comprehensive. I have had two of my helpers join in and listen to the speaker. The speaker is Ms. Cristina Mendoza, RN.
About the Speaker:
– BS Nursing (’10), Southville International School and College
– Passed the Nursing Licensure Exam on July 2010
– Worked as a School Nurse and Preschool Teacher in The Bridge School from 2010-2012
– On call Preschool Teacher in The Bridge School (present)
– Full time Yaya Seminar Facilitator of VentureLab Business Resource Center, Inc.
The topics that were discussed during this workshop for household helpers were very helpful. Personal hygiene and etiquette, how to clean and how to create natural cleaning materials, how to care for babies and how to care for the elderly.
The Learning Fee is reasonably priced at Php 1800 per participant and for groups of 2 or more attendees, the rate is at Php 1500 per participant.
To sign up, please visit: http://manilaworkshops.com/2013/07/yaya-workshop-rerun-2013.html
hope for that event be held here in Davao City too
Hi Mommy Ginger,
We’re eyeing Valle Verde 5 Social Hall as venue; however, they’re requiring a sponsor before an ocular. Would you happen to know a possible sponsor which we could contact?☺️
Thanks in advance!